Medilink are partnering with Medical Technologies Innovation Facility (MTIF) to present a Cell Therapy Webinar titled “Cell Therapies: Bench to Bedside” on Thursday 1st April 2021 from 10am, BST. Our CEO, Ann Kramer will be presenting as a speaker in this event. Her talk is titled: “Cell Therapy: Bench to Bedside: A biomaterials case study”.
The webinar aims to bring together speakers from charity, industry and academic sectors to provide considered insights into the different stages of cell therapy development from bench to bedside. Join us to address:
- The sustainable and ethical sourcing of human adult derived biological products as starting materials and criteria to consider when selecting the correct starting materials.
- Translating cell therapy into an implantable medical device with the adoption of substrates and scaffolds.
- Understanding cellular interactions with substrates and hence need to evaluate in-vitro biocompatibility.
- Reproducible and robust high throughput in-vitro testing for cell therapy performance validation.
- Mike Hannay, Managing Director, Medical Technologies Innovation Facility (MTIF) (CHAIR)
- Professor John Hunt, Medical Technologies Innovation Facility (MTIF)
- Emma King, Sales Engineer, Hamamatsu Photonics UK Limited
- Ann Kramer, CEO, The Electrospinning Company Limited
Find out more information about the event by visiting: www.medilinkem.com/event/webinar-cell-therapies-bench-to-bedside/