We will be presenting at the 6th World Congress of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS 2021) in two sessions:
- Title of the talk: “Beyond the Simple Scaffold. The Next Level of Medical Electrospinning”
- Presenting author: Dr. Matei Cirstea
- Date and Time: Monday, 15 November 2021 Lunchtime Symposium 12:00 – 13:30 PM CET (11:00 – 12:30 PM GMT)
- Hosted by BONE – Bio-fabrication of Orthopaedics in a New ERA.
- Title of the talk: “From the Lab into the clinic: Electrospinning of medical devices”, click here to read the abstract.
- Presenting author: Dr. Mehri Behbehani
- Date and Time: Wednesday, 17 November 2021 between 17:00 – 18.30 PM CET (16:00 – 17.30 PM GMT)
TERMIS 2021 will be held from 15-19 November 2021 with the theme focusing on “Biologically inspired technology-driven regenerative medicine”. The event will be rich with a vast range of sessions including societal sessions, industrial sessions, clinical sessions and workshops. To view the detailed program, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.