TECL015 Mimetix Aligned 384 -well plate ( with rhodamine)
The Mimetix® 384-well plate (rhodamine), is an easy to use tool for the culture of cells which are influenced by topographical features, including cells that myelinate. The fibres contain rhodamine for ease of imaging and analysis.
The Mimetix® 384-well plate, is an easy to use tool for the culture of cells which are influenced by topographical features, including cells that myelinate. The fibres contain rhodamine for ease of imaging and analysis.
Mimetix aligned fibres containing rhodamine-6G are incorporated into a standard 384-well plate frame using a proprietary laser-welding technology which provides minimal base distortion and avoids the use of glues. The base is 190 µm polystyrene with excellent optical properties and high light transmission.
- Compatible with industry-standard automated handling and imaging equipment including fluorescence microscopy
- Protocols for cell seeding, assays and imaging are available on request
- Supplied with lid and individually sealed
- Treated with gamma or e-beam irradiation
- Store at room temperature or in the dark
- Manufactured in the U.K.
- Material: medical-grade poly-L-lactide (PLLA)
- Label: Rhodamine-6G
- Orientation: Aligned
- Fibre diameter: 2 μm
- Scaffold thickness: 2-4 μm
- Scaffold Density: 130 fibres/mm
- Non-biodegradable in in vitro applications
Usage & Handling:
Download spec sheet: TECL-015 Mimetix aligned rhodamine 384-well plate v2.0