TECL003 Mimetix 12-well plate with removable scaffold discs
In our Mimetix® 12-well plate (supplied with lid) scaffold disks are held in place by removable rings, allowing them to be taken out for imaging purposes.
In our Mimetix® 12-well plate (supplied with lid) scaffold disks are held in place by removable rings, allowing them to be taken out for imaging purposes. Packs of single or 8 plates individually wrapped.
- True 3D environment rather than a roughened 2D surface.
- Minimal protocol adaption required to switch from 2D to 3D.
- Compatible with industry-standard automated handling and imaging equipment.
- Material: medical-grade poly-L-lactide (PLLA)
- Scaffold thickness: 50 μm
- Fibre diameter: 4 μm
- Pore size: 15-30 μm
- Overall porosity: app. 80%
- Non-biodegradable in in vitro applications
- Supplied gamma- or e-beam- irradiated in individually-sealed plastic wrapping.
Usage & Handling:
- Compatible with fluorescence microscopy.
- Scaffolds can be coated with materials to facilitate cell adhesion in low serum conditions.
- Cells can be removed from the Mimetix® scaffold by trypsinisation and gentle agitation.
- Protocols for cell seeding, assays, and imaging are available in our Technical Support section.
Store at room temperature in the dark.
Download spec sheet: TECL-003 Mimetix 12-well plate v4.0
Removable with retaining ring