TECL006 Mimetix Aligned crown cells inserts in 12-well plate
Aligned fibres can support the differentiation of cells which require a particular orientation, such as peripheral nerves and tendons.
Aligned fibres can support the differentiation of cells which require a particular orientation, such as peripheral nerves and tendons, and for myelination.
- Supplied as 12 cell crown inserts for 12-well plates (includes 12-well plate with lid).
- Compatible with industry-standard automated handling and imaging equipment.
- Available as units (TECL006-1x) or packs of 8 plates (TECL006-8x)
- Material: medical-grade poly-L-lactide (PLLA)
- Fibre diameter: 2 μm
- Scaffold thickness: 2-4 μm
- Fibre density: 130 fibres/ mm2
- Non-biodegradable in in vitro applications
Usage & Handling:
- Can be removed for imaging in a range of equipment.
- Supplied gamma- or e-beam- irradiated in individually-sealed plastic wrapping.
- Scaffolds can be coated with materials to facilitate cell adhesion in low serum conditions.
- Protocols for cell seeding, assays, and imaging are available in our Technical Support section.
Store at room temperature in the dark.
Manufactured in the UK.
Download spec sheet: TECL006 Mimetix 12-well plate with aligned fibre inserts v4.0
Fixed within cell crown insert