Production and QC Technicians
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician to support our manufacturing and R&D teams making a big impact in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. You will operate a wide range of laboratory equipment, follow SOPs and keep accurate records of all work undertaken. A background in medical manufacturing or other regulated industry would be preferable.
Download for more details:
QC Technician Job Advert V1.0
We are an enthusiastic and diverse team of 16 people, gender and age balanced and representing 7 nationalities.
Our values are:
- Teamwork – supporting each other to deliver shared goals
- Transparency – communicating openly, generous with ideas and feedback
- Excellence – Delivering high quality outputs, focused on customers, priorities and deadlines
- Consideration – concern for impact on customers and colleagues
- Learning – continually challenging ourselves to develop as individuals and as a company
We are always keen to hear from people that might be a good fit for our team in the future.
We regret that we are unable to obtain visas for non-EU citizens.