Randomly orientated Mimetix® scaffold
Mimics the extracellular matrix while providing a true 3D environment for the cells to grow.
Evaluated with a range of immortalised cell lines, primary cells and stem cells.
Mimetix standard scaffold dimensions:
- Fibre diameter of 4 microns
- Pore size of 15-30 microns, porosity of around 80%
- Depth of 50 microns
- Available in 96-well plate, 384-well plate, 12-well plate, hanging inserts in 6-well plate or sheets/discs
Dimensions can be varied: for bespoke scaffolds contact us
Aligned Mimetix® scaffold
Ideal for cells needing physical guidance and/or where cellular orientation influences cell behaviour and function.
Evaluated with a range of primary cells and stem cells.
Mimetix aligned scaffold standard dimensions:
- Fibre diameter of 2 microns
- Depth of 2-4 microns
- Available in 96-well plate, crown cell inserts in 12 or 24 well plates
Dimensions can be varied: for bespoke scaffolds ….
Extra porous Mimetix® air scaffold
Ideal for flow and bioreactor applications.
Evaluated for stem cell (iPS and hESC) proliferation and differentiation.
Mimetix Air standard dimensions:
- Fibre diameter of 7-8 microns
- Porosity of over 90%
- Depth of up to 3.5 mm
- Available as discs
For more information on bespoke scaffold formats click here
Where to buy Mimetix products: To purchase from our range of Mimetix® products, please contact our global distributor – Amsbio – directly.